Here you will find the most recent information about your pension and benefits.
- Process change for your Public Service Dental Care Plan
Great-West Life has changed its process for communicating the results of dental predeterminations (estimates).
- Give us your opinion!
The Feedback Document allows you to provide comments on your experience as a user of the Compensation Web Applications (CWA) Personalized Pension Tools, as well as the Active Member Pension Applications secure portal. In order to help us improve our services to you, please answer the satisfaction survey available on the CWA. Once on the Active Member Pension Applications secure portal home page, complete the Feedback Document found on the right navigation menu bar under News and Features.
- Report on the Public Service Pension Plan for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2012
The annual Report on the Public Service Pension Plan for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2012 has been tabled and is now available on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat Web site.
- Actuarial Report Updating the Actuarial Report on the Pension Plan for the Public Service of Canada as at 31 March 2011
The Actuarial Report Updating the Actuarial Report on the Pension Plan for the Public Service of Canada as at 31 March 2011 has been tabled before Parliament and is now available on the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada Web site.
- Proof of Age and Other Important Documents
Here you will find the list of documents that you are required to send to the Pension Centre to provide proof of age. Also listed are other important documents that the Pension Centre requires to establish future pension benefit payments for yourself and your survivors.
- Public Service Health Care Plan Bulletin
The latest Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) Bulletin, #28 is now online!
- Name Change for the Public Service Pension Centre
The Public Service Pension Centre has been renamed the Government of Canada Pension Centre (Pension Centre). This name change represents our future expanded service delivery. We appreciate your patience as we gradually change all of our publications and Websites to reflect our new name.
- New Net Pension Calculator
Use the new Net Pension Calculator to determine your monthly pension payment amounts after all deductions!
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding changes to the public sector pension plans
Budget 2012 highlighted changes to the public sector pension plans. Here you will find a list of Frequently Asked Questions on a number of topics related to these changes.
- Information Notice - Contribution rates for the public service pension plan
This Information Notice is to advise you of changes to contribution rates for the public service pension plan beginning January 1, 2013.
- New Plan Member Responsibilities Page
Introducing the new Plan Member Responsibilities page. Here you will learn about your responsibilities as a member of the public service pension plan and group benefit plans.
- Information notice – Age at which new employees who become plan members on or after January 1, 2013 are eligible for a pension benefit
As indicated in Budget 2012, the Honourable Tony Clement, President of the Treasury Board and Minister responsible for FedNor, has tabled as part of the Budget Implementation Act amendments to the Public Service Superannuation Act. The proposed changes will increase the age of retirement for new public service plan members.
- Information concerning changes to the public sector pension plans
As indicated in Budget 2012, the Honourable Tony Clement, President of the Treasury Board and Minister responsible for FedNor, will be tabling as part of the Budget Implementation Act amendments to the Public Service Superannuation Act,the Canadian Forces Superannuation Act, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Superannuation Act. The amendments will outline the proposed changes to contribution rates and to increase the age of retirement for new public service pension plan members.
- New Basic Pension Calculator
With the new Basic Pension Calculator tool, you can calculate your pension benefits anytime, anywhere!
- 2012 Public Sector Pension Investment Board Annual Report
The Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) is a Crown Corporation established to invest the proceeds of the net contributions for your public service pension plan as well as those of the pension plans for the Canadian Forces and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- New and Updated Pension Tools for Active Members
Learn about our enhancements to the Compensation Web Applications’ (CWA) Active Member Pension Applications. These enhancements allow you to manage your personal contact information, and access real-time data for pension benefits calculations and estimates.
- Update Your Pension Contact Information Today!
With a click of a button, manage your personal contact information with the new Member Information tool.
- Actuarial Report on the Pension Plan for the Public Service of Canada
The Actuarial Report on the Pension Plan for the Public Service of Canada as at March 31, 2011 has been tabled before Parliament and is now available on the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada Web site.
- Work Force Adjustment (WFA) Information
Learn more about the work force adjustment process and find answers to some of the questions you have about a particular work force adjustment situation.
What's New Archive